Wednesday, September 7, 2011

In the Beginning

I hope you enjoy this blog as I dip my toes into the world of fine art photography. I will also be sharing some ARCA shots, nature photos and a few wedding photos.

I would like to introduce you to my husband, Ernie, and myself. This was taken by our daughter-in-law, Rachel Pickett.

Sandy and Ernie Pickett
 This is an example of some of the art I will be posting. I hope to have a live website soon for those interested in purchases my art.


I believe God blessed me with a desire to learn photography and digital manipulation to share God's Word. As this shot of a barn behind a field of beans in North Carolina shows God's beauty along with the beauty of the weather-ravaged barn, it also shares His Word.



For those who have taken the time to visit me here, thank you and may God bless you until next time.

Sandy
SGP Images

No comments:

Post a Comment